|The IFT Career Center is also available to you. You can post your resume, search for open positions, and use the Career Learning Center to see how to beef up your resume and network for success. Best of all, it’s FREE to use. Click here to access the IFT Career Center.|
Since 1995, CIFT has provided a unique blend of business solutions, innovation and technical expertise to the food processing, agricultural and manufacturing sectors. These services are designed to enhance the economic performance of the industries and create new jobs. At this current time we have several openings to join our team both full-time and part-time. Please visit our website for details and a direct link to upload your resume. http://ciftinnovation.org/about/career-opportunities/
Project Manager, Manufacturing Engineer – Full-time
Deliver on services specifically designed to provide solutions to manufacturers and assist with selling multiple technology based projects. Provide technical assistance to manufacturers by offering Ohio Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) capabilities, communicate with companies daily, and generate reports.
Duties would include but not limited to the following:
- Deliver on projects involving equipment design, equipment identification, and production/plant layout, for food operations.
- Provide services, project reporting and ensuring project completion on a timely basis and within budget.
- Develop and manage automation projects for manufacturing clients.
- Provide input towards predictive maintenance programming based on industry knowledge.
- Develop and manage projects related to energy assessments.
- Assist with identifying sales opportunities to increase revenues.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required in Engineering along with technical experience in manufacturing of at least five (5) years. Business development experience would be beneficial.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient computer skills and knowledge of a variety of software and design programs.
- Accurate, organized, willing to follow recommended procedures.
- Must have the ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines.
This a full-time position is in our Toledo office and will require some travel within Ohio.
Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience. Apply with link below and please send writing sample and cover letter along with your resume.