|The IFT Career Center is also available to you. You can post your resume, search for open positions, and use the Career Learning Center to see how to beef up your resume and network for success. Best of all, it’s FREE to use. Click here to access the IFT Career Center.|
Job Postings- Updated August 16, 2017
Flavor Producers, Inc.
Flavor Applications Technologist I
Flavor Producers, Inc. is a family owned flavor company with R&D and manufacturing in both Valencia, CA and Cincinnati, OH. We are looking for a Flavor Applications Technologist I in our Cincinnati lab. This is an entry level position requiring 0-3 years of industry experience.
- Apply and evaluate flavors in various applications (baked desserts, baked snacks, seasoning blends, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.)
- Demonstrate an understanding of current flavor trends and their relevance to our customer base
- Effectively calculate percentages and convert between weight and volume
- Demonstrate familiarity with metric and traditional measurements
- Maintain a clean work station and observe all laboratory protocols
- Use basic formulation principles and appropriate analytical equipment (pH, Brix, Turbidity, etc.) to batch prototypes
- Keep detailed records of trials and successes
- Experience with masking and sweet enhancing technologies preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Associate’s Degree in food science or a related field preferred
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org