Dinner with IFT’s President Michele Perchonok, PhD, CFS
5-8pm on February 28, 2019
The Wolf Group
10860 Kenwood Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45242
Michele has published more than 25 articles and 2 book chapters. During her nearly 40 years of IFT membership, Michele has served IFT in over 30 volunteer opportunities, seven times as chair, and on the IFT Board of Directors. Her volunteer activities span Division, Section, and IFT Advisory Panels, Award Juries, and Task Forces. Michele has also contributed to IFT in outreach activities by participating in IFT’s award winning first ‘A Day in the Life of a Food Scientist’ short film featuring NASA as well as participating as an IFT Communicator. Michele is an IFT Fellow, a Certified Food Scientist, and was awarded the Calvert L. Willey Distinguished Service Award in 2016.
Michele holds a B.S. in Chemistry from Brown University and a M.S. and Ph.D. in Food Science with minors in Nutritional Biochemistry and Marketing from Cornell University.
The Food Science Spring Research Forum & Poster Competition
April 2 at 4pm
Parker Food Science Building, Columbus, OH
2019 Suppliers’ Expo Booth Registration
Savannah Center – West Chester, OH
Annual Golf Outing
April 24, 6pm – 9pm
Top Golf – West Chester, OH
Come one, come all! Have some fun and raise some funds for the future of our industry—food science students!
On April 24 join us at Topgolf for our annual golf outing. No matter what weather the Cincinnati area gets, we’ll be warm and toasty in our heated bays! Whether you’re a pro or have never played
before, Topgolf makes it fun for all!
Proceeds benefit the Ohio Valley IFT, which provides over THIRTY-FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in scholarships and awards to food technology students EVERY YEAR! 90% of that supports our LOCAL students!
Tickets are only $100 for members ($110 for non-members) and include:
- Golf in a heated bay for two and a half hours
- Appetizers, dinner, and dessert
- Two drink tickets for beer and wine (cash bar available, too)
- Additional games and prizes, including door prizes and a closest-to-the-pin split the pot!
We hope to see you there! Click here to register now!
Would you or your company like to be a sponsor for our event? We have three ways you can help.
- Sponsor a bay for only $120! We will display your company name and logo throughout the event, as well as feature a link to your website on the OVIFT website.
- Donate a basket raffle or silent auction item! Minimum value of the item should be $100. Your company name and logo will be featured at the event, as well as on the OVIFT website.
- Donate a door prize! Minimum value of the item should be $25.
If you’d like to provide a basket raffle/silent auction item or a door prize, please reply to this email for more information.
Interested in Sponsoring or helping to plan an Event? Have an idea for an event? Let us know! Email us at email@example.com
Want to see what’s happening around the country? Find out about all IFT and IFT section events, conferences and workshops.